Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Beginning

Yet another fall, yet another semester.

This is a new beginning indeed.

Not in a metaphorical way though. This is tangible. It's differences I can see and feel, not simply numbers comparing the "before" and "after". 

And I feel revived. This revitalization seems to bring back some hope and happiness that are much needed and desired in my life right now; and I can see it and feel it because, this cheerfulness, is real to me.

Looking back at all the things that disappointed me so much, I don't sense that dark scent of bitterness. It only leaves a alerting pinch in my mind enabling me to look at these incidents from a critical view. 

This reflection thing, does bring me a nonchalant mood; because they paint a story about how much one person can mature in one year; and I am that story. I matured so much in one year.

That is why I am proud of this beginning.

That is why I call this a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment