Friday, December 6, 2013

Sonder

It's actually kinda funny.

I was sitting in a final twisting my brain trying to find an answer for a question. It felt so clear to me as if I could almost just reach into that little drawer in my brain and pull the answer out. As I was sitting there having this mental struggling, I found myself distracted somehow and my eyes were unconsciously focused on some strangers' head.

I was unknowingly staring at this person's head long before I started to wonder what, at that exact moment, is going on in that head. Are they searching, like me, for an answer to some question, or are they planning out the perfect weekend schedule.

I don't know.

Sonder is a funny word. It hugs the fine line between genuine curiosity and utter creepiness; but I do it anyway.  Others' stories are always more interesting than mine right?

No comments:

Post a Comment